Available for Grades
Pricing for Homeschool Groups
& Private Schools only
students = $45 ea. + FREE S&H
11-25 students = $40 ea. + FREE S&H
26+ students = $35 ea. + FREE S&H
(cumulative record sticker labels, class averages, and
school averages are available at additional cost
per student; please call for a quote)
To order or for more information, Please Call:
standardized achievement test for grades K-12.
• Newer edition, with 2005 national norms
• Traditional workbook, multiple choice format, in an innovative test design
and high-quality, research-based content
• Consumable workbook for Grades K-3; student fills in the answer bubble
right in the book
• Scantron-type fill-in-the-bubble answer sheets for Grades 4-12
• Reflects newer curriculum trends
• Not tied to State or Federal government "Common Core"
• Complete Battery Plus: includes separate subtests, in
one complete book, for Reading and Language Arts, Mathematics (story problems),
Science, Social Studies, Vocabulary, Word Analysis (i.e. beginner spelling & phonics,
Grades 1-3 only), Spelling (Grades 2-12), Language Mechanics (i.e. Punctuation,
Capitalization, etc.); NOTE: Grade K has only four(4) subtests: Word Analysis,
Reading & Language Arts, Math, Science.
• For use by Homeschools and Private Schools only
• NO test administrator application form required to order. NO advanced
degree required to administer. You may test your own student(s) in home or classroom.
• Up-to-date assessment fulfills most state testing
• Sorry, due to the publisher's restrictions, the TerraNova2 is
NOT available in GA, ND, WI, or Washington, DC.
• Tests available year round, but please try to order 3-4 weeks in advance
to be sure of availability and shipping.
• Administration can be completed in 4-6 hours, over 2-3 mornings or spread
out over several days
• You have up to two(2) weeks to keep the tests
• Computer-generated scoring is provided using the publisher's 2005 Norms.
All reports are in an easy-to-read, one-page format, and include the traditional
scores of Stanine, Grade Equivalent, and National Percentile Ranking
for each subject tested, with the percentile ranking scores plotted on a graph
for easy reference and comparison. A total or composite score is given
for the basic subtests of Reading, Language and Math. Scores for the other
subtests are listed separately.
• Reports are usually completed in 2-3 weeks and will be mailed to you
by USPS First Class or Priority Mail. For faster service you may request reports
sent via email or dropbox.com.
• Shipping & Handling is included in the price per student
brand new or slightly used test materials are being loaned/rented
to you by Piedmont Education Services for the purpose of
the test administration and must be returned to us along
with your student(s) answer sheet(s) in order to obtain
a score report. You understand that you are purchasing
a scoring service. Unless you make arrangements with
us in advance or have extenuating emergency circumstances,
you must return all test materials by 14 days from the
beginning of your selected Preferred Testing Date. Test
booklets returned late and/or damaged will incur additional
costs. Your care of the materials and prompt returning
them to us will enable us to continue to provide this service
to others. Thank you.